www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Matthew Wireman. Make your own badge here.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Louisville, KY

    ©2006 || Off The Wire ||

    Powered by Blogger

    Monday, August 1

    What's the Point?

    That's the question I ask myself and we should all ask ourselves when it comes down to making decisions. You see, too many of us just do without any conscious thought as to why I am doing what I am doing.

    We plop down in front of the television to "veg out" for a while and wonder why there is not enough time in the day to do what I want to get done.

    So the question I ask myself before I embark into the world of web logs is, "Why? With all the wonderful, culture-engaging commentaries out there already, why add more verbiage to the deluge of the internet? Why try to contend with such heavy hitters when you are trying to keep your head above water in right thinking?" Well, I want to add my voice because I think that the worst thing I can do is remain quiet and let this wave go by without attempting to out my hand to the clay and mold what thoughts are formed.

    My hope in this blog is to be more of a mouthpiece to my meanderings than much a commentary on the culture. Rather, I want to impart some thought-provoking and thought-balming words to those who would join my venture.

    I hope that you find what you're looking for...and if you do not, at least you stopped for a bit and listened.

    Comments on "What's the Point?"

     

    post a comment
    Template By: Thur Broeders