www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Matthew Wireman. Make your own badge here.

Friday, April 7

Left Behind Video Game...Buy It Before It Flies Away

“In one cataclysmic moment, millions disappear.” So the title to the new Left Behind video game goes. I don’t hold to a pre-tribulation rapture. As I was writing my paper on Revelation this semester, I was amazed at how much people want to cling to a pre-trib rapture view. One of the commentaries I read said something to the effect, “Although Revelation does not talk about a rapture, we know that Paul does so we should chapter 20 in this light.” What!?!? I will share more on my paper later as I think it has helped me in my view of Rev. In any case, check out the link to the video game and drop your jaw...

Comments on "Left Behind Video Game...Buy It Before It Flies Away"

 

Blogger vandorsten said ... (Fri Apr 07, 03:35:00 PM) : 

HAHAHAHAHAHAH... ahem... HAHAHAHAHAHAH

 

Blogger Jason Ramage said ... (Fri Apr 07, 05:11:00 PM) : 

You seen the parody book titled "Right Behind"? I've been wanting to read it sometime. I imagine it's hilarious.

 

Blogger Stephen Newell said ... (Fri Apr 07, 05:47:00 PM) : 

While I might not be inclined take issue with the theology of LaHaye in these novels (that's a task better left to polemicists), the series is extremely entertaining and well worth the read in this respect. But let's not pretend it's a theological commentary on Revelation like some people wanna do.

That said, I find it difficult to see any way such a game would be entertaining unless you're going to do some God of War - style fighting against demons. Can you say BOOORRRRIIINNNNGGG?

 

Blogger Kenan said ... (Fri Apr 07, 11:34:00 PM) : 

Yes, Jason, Right Behind is hilarious.

 

Blogger iconoclasm said ... (Sun Apr 09, 03:58:00 PM) : 

Bible adventures was better.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tue Apr 11, 02:21:00 AM) : 

Has anyone typed in "Thomas Ice (Bloopers)" on Yahoo? It will blow you away for sure! Mack

 

post a comment
Template By: Thur Broeders