www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Matthew Wireman. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, April 20

New Template

As you can tell, I have moved from the dark side to the light. I was encouraged to change the colors so as to be easier to read and so as to not be too depressing. Anyway, I will be tooling around with it some more because I want to have the sidebar be a different color, but I can’t figure out how to do that. Any help would be much appreciated. Feel free to look at my source page and let me know what I can do. Also, let me know if you like this template better...What would make it better?

Comments on "New Template"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thu Apr 20, 10:47:00 PM) : 

Yes! I can now read this without having to wait 15 minutes for my eyes to adjust back to normal.

 

Blogger Matthew Wireman said ... (Fri Apr 21, 09:00:00 AM) : 

You are an RSS reader anyway...you can't fool me! But yeah, I'd have to agree, I am in a better mood after looking at this design. I felt like having a Johnny Cash intro when you first came to the website.

 

Blogger Matthew Wireman said ... (Fri Apr 21, 09:00:00 AM) : 

Not that that is bad, mind you.

 

post a comment
Template By: Thur Broeders