www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Matthew Wireman. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, June 6

He's Back!!

“The best part about traveling is coming home.“ Someone said this on the trip the night before leaving Greece and I have to agree. It is good to be home. Seeing my wife has been the highlight of being home. A good cup of coffee this morning with blueberry breakfast cake and good conversation, what more could you ask for?

I got in last night a little after 10pm. Slept like a baby, as I didn’t do so on the flight from Athens to Paris to Atlanta.

Cut my hair (although I am thin up top, there is plenty of wild growth around the edges), took a second shower to get the traveling film off my body, a second load of laundry is washing, papers are sorted and books are calling me to be read. (I start classes in a couple of weeks.)

Thank you to the faithful who have checked in while I was gone. Blogging was not as easy as I had thought while overseas. Internet wasn’t always available and when it was I was beat up by all the traveling we were doing. We stayed in a new place almost every night. Needless to say, I have plenty to reflect on. Three weeks in the Middle East, visiting archaeological digs and dialoguing with folks of many different persuasions makes for good thoughts. I will be posting thoughts and fotos as I get the time. (The trick will be to label all this stuff.)

Again, it is good to be home!

Comments on "He's Back!!"

 

Blogger Dan and Amelia said ... (Tue Jun 06, 01:34:00 PM) : 

welcome back! looking forward to hearing about your trip. later

 

Blogger Chris Bruno said ... (Wed Jun 07, 11:59:00 PM) : 

Welcome home. You got any pics?
crb

 

post a comment
Template By: Thur Broeders