www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Matthew Wireman. Make your own badge here.

Friday, July 7

My Attempt at a Friday Foto



Headless Aristocrats

This is my attempt at contributing to the Friday Foto clan. I am novice (as you can tell), but I am learning how to take better pics. I am taking an online class for free on how to take better fotos. If interested, join me by checking out morguefile . In the meantime, check out my flickr site.

I took this at ancient Corinth this summer...

Also check out Joe Thorn's "Thousand Words" as well as Kevin Cawley's "Fat Kid Trying to Play with the Skinny Kids".

Comments on "My Attempt at a Friday Foto"

 

Blogger Sean said ... (Fri Jul 07, 12:06:00 PM) : 

I really like it.

 

Blogger Sean said ... (Fri Jul 07, 12:11:00 PM) : 

nice pics on flickr. did you know you can lighten pictures in the free program called picasa put out by google? Its a very good program. Try it out.

 

Blogger Matthew Wireman said ... (Fri Jul 07, 01:10:00 PM) : 

I tried picasa, but it is only good for pc's. That's right, I'm a Mac man.

 

Blogger Sean said ... (Fri Jul 07, 01:38:00 PM) : 

ok. yeah i have a mac at home and a pc at work. i actually think its easier to use than iphoto. oh well.

 

Blogger vandorsten said ... (Fri Jul 07, 03:39:00 PM) : 

NICE. PIC. Fo rizzle.

 

post a comment
Template By: Thur Broeders