www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Matthew Wireman. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, September 29

Party Foul in the Coffee Shop

Okay...I’m sitting in a coffee shop and trying to read ‘til my eyes bleed just to keep up with all the work I have for my classes. Well, I am really getting into a section in my book and a horrendous odor creeps into my nostrils. At first I bend down to see if I did anything...not me. What in the world is that? I look around and a girl has got her shoes off and is sitting in a couch behind me without a clue that her feet are distracting everyone around her. How do I know...the person next to me mimics what I do and leaves.

Anyway, if you’re worrying that I might blow the horn on your feet...just wash them and don’t distract others. As for me, I apologize to those in my OT Theology class who had to smell my feet last week. Until today, I thought I was the only one who would smell my feet. Kind of like a kid playing hide and seek and thinks the world can’t see them because they have their eyes covered.

Comments on "Party Foul in the Coffee Shop"

 

Blogger Matthew Wireman said ... (Tue Oct 04, 11:28:00 AM) : 

I washed them today...By the way - to go along with the theme of earthiness I am growing a beard! That's right. I have been called "Mountain Man" twice in the last three days.

 

post a comment
Template By: Thur Broeders