www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Matthew Wireman. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, September 22

Self-Running Comments Day

In honor of the fact that I am now studying for two tests I have today within the span of 4 hours I am declaring that today be "Self-Running Comments Day". What in the world is this, you might say.

Today is a day when you, the reader, will go through posts and make comments as you like and begin dialoguing on issues the posts raise. This way I can focus on my studies and you can help each other think about the issues already percolating in your mind. Win-win for everyone!!

I might my next entry on Who is a Christian? after I recover...Until then, happy commenting!

Comments on "Self-Running Comments Day"

 

post a comment
Template By: Thur Broeders