www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Matthew Wireman. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, October 5





I am more excited about this conference than I have been for one in a long time, in fact I registered for it about four months ago. I mean, look at these guys. If there not jovial for no reason...Dr. Al Mohler, C.J. Mahaney, Dr. Mark Dever, and Dr. Ligon Duncan are leading the charge in this conference that is sure to impact many in and outside the Christian bubble. Dr. John Piper and Dr. John McArthur will also be speaking.

This is the second interview with the four main speakers. Go to the conference website to find out more about this sweet conference and hopefully I’ll see you there.

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Christy said ... (Wed Oct 05, 04:10:00 PM) : 

Hola! I saw you posted on Nikki Tatom's blog and thought I'd say hey. You're probably asking how I know Nikki...well, I don't. Emily Jones started me on blogging while she was at Sojourn. That led me to Nikki.

p.s. I especially like the article about Marriage=Man+Woman+Woman. Amazing.

 

Blogger Matthew Wireman said ... (Thu Oct 06, 12:14:00 AM) : 

Thanks! I struggled with whether I should start blogging for about 9 mos. My first two posts back in August explain why I started.

 

post a comment
Template By: Thur Broeders