www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Matthew Wireman. Make your own badge here.

Wednesday, July 12

Hasselhoff Love


I couldn’t resist! A little humor for the midday hump. This is in honor of Mr Kevin Cawley, who is a huge Hasselhoff fan.

Comments on "Hasselhoff Love"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Jul 12, 12:49:00 PM) : 

I love him, and now I love you. I will add your email to my daily Hasselhoff newsletter.

 

Blogger Matthew Wireman said ... (Wed Jul 12, 12:53:00 PM) : 

I feel like running on the beach with my life-saving buoy...I am so happy!!

 

Blogger vandorsten said ... (Wed Jul 12, 09:27:00 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger vandorsten said ... (Wed Jul 12, 09:30:00 PM) : 

Oh. My.

...and if you loved that, you'll prolly also love Steven Seagal's band.

http://www.stevenseagal.com

Rock on, y'all.

 

Blogger Will and Olivia said ... (Thu Jul 13, 08:15:00 AM) : 

did you know they're making a Knight Rider movie? supposed to come out in 2008.

 

Blogger Will and Olivia said ... (Thu Jul 13, 08:31:00 AM) : 

and that WAS hilarious.
now i'll have visions of David gyrating and pouting for the camera all day.

 

Blogger vandorsten said ... (Thu Jul 13, 07:57:00 PM) : 

Three words that should never EVER be used in the same sentence: "David" "Hasslehoff" "gyrating"

 

post a comment
Template By: Thur Broeders