www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Matthew Wireman. Make your own badge here.

Tuesday, September 26

Are You Guilty of This?

Comments on "Are You Guilty of This?"

 

Blogger R. Mansfield said ... (Tue Sep 26, 01:39:00 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger R. Mansfield said ... (Tue Sep 26, 01:43:00 PM) : 

Heck yeah....you want to make something of it? Do you, punk?

Your friend,

Rick

 

Blogger Jason Ramage said ... (Wed Sep 27, 06:02:00 PM) : 

That's the dumbest cartooon I've ever seen!

I know I've been guilty of that in the past, but I think that's when I was less mature. Now stupid and pointless arguing just bores me. I'd rather try and learn something from people I disagree with. I go to the Relevant Magazine forums quite a bit and sometimes that cartoon is exactly what half the threads turn into. But the good threads are worthwhile and it gives me something to do during downtime at work.

 

Blogger vandorsten said ... (Wed Oct 11, 09:01:00 AM) : 

I think you are guilty of not blogging.

 

Blogger Jason Ramage said ... (Tue Oct 17, 11:35:00 PM) : 

Yeah man... whassup with yo' blog? Cat got your e-tongue?

Don't you hate it when people say cheesy stuff like that?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Oct 25, 02:33:00 PM) : 

Hey, nice blog!

I am so sad not to be your friend....you even have Molesky! Well I guess you guys were in TBI at the same time.... -:)

Peace,
Alex

 

Anonymous stainless steel wire said ... (Wed Dec 29, 04:22:00 AM) : 

Yes. As technology grows. Internet has become the worldwide communication tool for people.

 

post a comment
Template By: Thur Broeders