www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Matthew Wireman. Make your own badge here.

Thursday, July 27

The Funniest Podcast I Have Seen To Date



My friends Rhett & Link (see "friends" link on left bar) have a podcast that never has ceased to get me laughing...hard! This foto you see here is from their debate depicted as a caribou and flower as to whether one should use a debit/credit card vs. cash. You can subscribe to their podcast here and visit their web site here . Tell ‘em Wireman sent ya.




To see Dr Mohler take on Rhett in a battle of wits (“Go Fish,” “Tic-Tac-Toe,” and “Hangman”) go here. This could easily have been a separate post on why I love my school. It is a gift from God to have a man of Dr Mohler’s caliber act silly for a laugh. May God grant more of us the humility that is displayed in these acts of humor...

Comments on "The Funniest Podcast I Have Seen To Date"

 

Blogger William E. Turner Jr. said ... (Sat Jul 29, 10:12:00 PM) : 

These guys are awesome. How do you know them. My wife and I both were dying watching Pimp the Stroller. We have four kids and all of our strollers need some pimping.

Thanks for the link.

 

post a comment
Template By: Thur Broeders