www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Matthew Wireman. Make your own badge here.

Friday, July 14

My Attempt at a Friday Foto


Unmovable Movable Pillars

This was taken in Palmyra. The name for the foto comes from the demonstration our guide gave us (not to mention the play on words from classical apologetics). He took a spoon, lodged it at the bottom of the pillar and pushed on the pillar. The spoon moved, showing movement in the pillar.

I also uploaded some more fotos to my flickr page. The new ones are under the Ba’albek & Palmyra set (you will find that on the right sidebar). I would have made a separate set, but I have the free flickr account and am only allowed three sets. Oh, the bane of saving money...Rather, not having it.

See also joethorn, Steve McCoy, Alex Forrest, and Kevin Cawley.

Comments on "My Attempt at a Friday Foto"

 

Blogger Sean said ... (Fri Jul 14, 10:54:00 AM) : 

This is a really good idea.

I've started doing it as well. Hopefully I can get in with you cool guys.

 

post a comment
Template By: Thur Broeders